Télécharger le Jeff Wayne - The War Of The Worlds gratuitement
|1||Epilogue (Part 2)||1:50|
|2||The Eve Of The War||9:06|
|3||Brave New World||12:08|
|5||The Spirit Of Man||11:36|
|6||Epilogue (Part 1)||2:47|
|8||The Artilleryman And The Fighting Machine||10:28|
|9||Horsell Common And The Heat Ray||11:36|
|10||The Red Weed (Part 1)||5:51|
|12||The Red Weed (Part 2)||7:00|
|CBS 96000, 96000||Jeff Wayne||Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds (2xLP, Album, Mixed, Gat)||CBS, CBS||CBS 96000, 96000||Europe||1978|
|PC2 35290||Jeff Wayne||Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Columbia||PC2 35290||US||1978|
|CBS 96000||Jeff Wayne||Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds (2xLP, Album, W/Lbl)||CBS||CBS 96000||UK||1978|
|PC235290||Jeff Wayne||Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds (2xLP, Gat)||Columbia||PC235290||US||1978|
|96000, CBS 96000, S CBS 96000||Jeff Wayne||Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds (2xLP, Album, RP, Red)||CBS, CBS, CBS||96000, CBS 96000, S CBS 96000||UK||Unknown|
- Art Direction, Design [Logo Design] – John Pasche
- Backing Vocals – Billy Lawrie, Gary Osborne, Paul Vigrass
- Bass Guitar – Herbie Flowers
- Composed By, Orchestrated By, Conductor, Producer – Jeff Wayne
- Coordinator [Musical Co-ordination] – Music Activity Management, The General Booking Company
- Directed By [Dramatic And Narrative Sections] – Charles Dubin, Jerry Wayne
- Drums – Barry Morgan
- Effects [SFX] – Pest
- Engineer – Geoff Young
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Laurence Diana
- Executive-Producer – Jerry Wayne
- Featuring – Chris Thompson, David Essex, Jo Partridge, Julie Covington, Justin Hayward, Phil Lynott, Richard Burton
- Guitar – Chris Spedding, Jo Partridge
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Jeff Wayne, Ken 'Prof' Freeman
- Lyrics By – Garry Osborne (tracks: 1-2 to 2-7), Jeff Wayne (tracks: 1-1), Paul Vigrass (tracks: 1-4)
- Mastered By – Bill Foster
- Narrator – Richard Burton
- Painting – Geoff Taylor , Michael Trim, Peter Goodfellow
- Percussion – Barry Da Souza, Ray Cooper, Roy Jones
- Script By [Adapted From The Novel By] – H.G. Wells
- Script By [Written By], Adapted By – Doreen Wayne
- Tar (lute), Santoor [Santur], Zither – George Fenton
- Technician [Compact Disc Cut By] – Laurence Diana
- Voice Actor [Epilogue Voices] – Jerry Wayne (tracks: 2-6, 2-7)
Digitally Mastered Analog Recording.
Two disc 'fatbox' Jewel Case including 32 page colour booklet.
The artwork differs on the US release by being bled to the margins, thus omitting the white border of the other CD releases. In addition, the track listing is printed on the rear sleeve.
Phil Lynott appears by courtesy of Phonogram
Julie Covington appears by courtesy of Virgin Records, Ltd.
Justin Hayward appears by courtesy of The Decca Record Company Limited
Chris Thompson appears by courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Published by Jeff Wayne Music Ltd. except "Forever Autumn" published by Jeff Wayne Music Ltd. / Duchess Music Inc.
A 48 Track production recorded at Advision Studios, London, May 1976-July 1977
Mastered at Tape One, London
Compact Disc cut at CBS Studios, London 1985
First released in the U,K, June 1978
© 1978 CBS Inc. ℗ CBS Inc. / Manufactured by Columbia Records/CBS Inc.
Printed in USA
The artwork lists 2-6 "Epilogue" as a single track but it is indexed and listed as 2 tracks on the CD label.
- Barcode (Printed): 07464352902
- Barcode (String): 0 7464-35290-2
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): DIDP 70015 11A1
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): DIDP 70016 11A3
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Made By – Digital Audio Disc Corp.
- Published By – Jeff Wayne Music Ltd.
- Published By – Duchess Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Advision Studios
- Mastered At – Tape One
The Eve of the War. Jeff Wayne. SME от лица компании Sony BMG Music UK ASCAP, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutor - UMPG, EMI Music Publishing, UNIAO Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds is the debut album by Jeff Wayne, retelling the story of the 1898 novel The War of The Worlds by H. It was released in the UK on 9 June 1978. Jeff Wayne's Musical work uses narration and leitmotifs to carry the story and rhyming melodic lyrics that express the feelings of the various characters. The two-disc album remains a bestseller, having sold 15 million copies worldwide. In 2018, it was named the 32nd best-selling studio album of all. Узнавайте о релизах, читайте рецензии, изучайте композиция дорожка трек-листы, рекомендации и прочую информацию о Jeff Wayne - Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds на music of The War of the Worlds was composed, orchestrated, conducted and produced by Jeff WAYNE himself. For this epic production, WAYNE gave the narration role of 'The Journalist' to movie star Richard Burton. Other people who played roles in the story were Julie 'Don't Cry for me Argentina' Covington BETH, David Essex The ARTILLERYMAN and THIN LIZZY's Phil Lynott Parson Nathaniel. In addition MANFRED MANN's Chris Thompson and Justin Hayward of the MOODY BLUES both also sang on the album. But the main question that we asked after listening this album was: Who in the hell is this guy Jeff Wayne . In 2012 I had the thrill of working with Gary Barlow on The War of The Worlds - The New Generation with Gary as The Sung Thoughts of The Journalist. Recently, I couldnt have been more pleased when Gary asked me to accompany him on Forever Autumn, for his very popular 'Crooners Sessions along with Guest keyboardist and Level 42 Grandmaster, Mike Lindup. Over the years many have revealed that their favourite way to enjoy the double album was to turn the lights off, crawl under their bed, and listen in total darkness, letting their imagination take them back in time to the. horror of the Martian Invasion of 1898. Jeff Wayne - The Eve Of The War Feat. Liam Neeson & Gary Barlow. Jeff Wayne - Horsell Common And The Heat Ray Feat. Liam Neeson. Jeff Wayne - The Artilleryman And The Fighting Machine Feat. Liam Neeson & Ricky Wilson. Jeff Wayne - The Artilleryman Returns Feat. Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds is the debut studio album by Jeff Wayne, retelling the story of The War of the Worlds by H. Wells, released September 6, 1978. A concept album, its main format is progressive rock and string orchestra, using narration and leitmotifs to carry the story via rhyming melodic lyrics that express the feelings of the various characters. Jeff Wayne The War Of The Worlds Released: UK 1996. And while it lacks the sophisticated arrangements of, say, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, it does boast an impressively odd cast - this may be the only time that a member of Thin Lizzy worked with Richard Burton, and the presence of Julie Covington and the Moody Blues' Justin Hayward in very attractive singing roles attest to its poprock. Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds is a 1978 album by Jeff Wayne. It is a retelling of H. Wells's novel The War of the Worlds. The album was originally released in 1978, and has become as popular in its own right as the original novel. The CD version of the album was released in October 25, 1990. It is by. Listen free to Jeff Wayne The War of the Worlds The Eve of the War, Horsell Common and the Heat Ray and more. 12 tracks 74:44