Télécharger le Portishead - Portishead gratuitement
Piano – J.Baggot
Vocals [Additional] – S. Atkins
Trombone – J.Cornick
Electric Piano [Rhodes] – A.UtleyOrgan – J.BaggotWritten-By – Stewart, Thorne, Hardson
Drums [Additional] – C.Deamer
Piano – A.UtleyVocals [Additional] – S. Atkins
Horns – A.Hague, B.Waghorn, J.Cornick
|10||Half Day Closing|
Violin – S.Cooper
- Arranged By [Strings & Horns] – Adrian Utley
- Arranged By [Strings & Horns], Orchestrated By [Strings], Conductor – Nick Ingman
- Bass – A.Utley (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 7, 9)
- Drums – C.Deamer (tracks: 1, 6, 8, 11), G.Barrow (tracks: 4, 5, 9)
- Engineer – Dave McDonald
- Engineer [Mixing & Tracklaying At Moles] – Trevor Curwen
- Guitar – A.Utley (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 to 10)
- Management – Fruit
- Producer – Adrian Utley, Beth Gibbons, Dave McDonald , Geoff Barrow
- Synthesizer [Moog] – A.Utley (tracks: 4, 6)
- Tracking By [Tracklaying Assistant At Ridge Farm] – Steve Cooper
- Vocals [Additional] – S.Atkins (tracks: 1, 11)
- Written-By – Utley (tracks: 2, 4 to 11), Gibbons, Barrow
Pre-production at State of Art.
Tracklaying at Ridge Farm.
Mixing and tracklaying at Moles.
All strings recorded at Air Studios.
Track 4 - "Inspired by The United States of America."
Track 9; "Inspector Clouseau" [Ken Thorne]; "She Said" [The Pharcyde].
Track 11 "Hookers & Gin" [Sean Atkins Experience], 1957.
© & ℗ 1997 Go! Beat.
- Barcode (Printed): 7 31453 94352 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 731453943520
- Matrix / Runout: 539 189-2 01
- Matrix / Runout (Pressing Code - Variant 1): 1G
- Matrix / Runout (Pressing Code - Variant 2): 1.J
- Matrix / Runout (Pressing Code - Variant 3): 1.D
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0257
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0279
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0238
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Label Code (CD Face): LC 7192
- Label Code (Digipak): LC 0309
- Other (Distribution code): PY 900
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Go! Beat
- Copyright (c) – Go! Beat
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Produced At –
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mixed At – Moles Studio
- Recorded At – Moles Studio
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
Portishead is the second studio album by English electronic band Portishead, released on 16 September 1997 by Go Discs. Only You samples Ken Thorne's Inspector Clouseau and The Pharcyde's She Said. Western Eyes is listed as sampling Hookers & Gin by the Sean Atkins Experience in the album's liner notes. In reality, this song does not exist like most of the samples on the album, it was created by the band. Portishead: Are an English band formed in 1991 in Bristol. They are often considered one of the pioneers of trip hop music. The band is named after the nearby town of the same name, eight miles west of Bristol, along the coast. Portishead consists of Geoff Barrow, Beth Gibbons and Adrian Utley, while sometimes citing a fourth member, Dave McDonald, an engineer on their first records. Glory Box, Roads, Wandering Star и другие песни. Released September 29, 1997. Portishead Tracklist. Cowboys to music from Portishead like Glory Box, Roads & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Portishead. Portishead are a band from Bristol, United Kingdom, named after a small coastal town twelve miles west of said musical hotbed, in North Somerset. They were initially known for their use of jazz samples and some hip-hop beats along with various synth sounds and the hauntingly beautiful vocals of singer Beth Gibbons. Portishead may not have invented trip-hop, but they were among the first to popularize it, particularly in America. Taking their cue from the slow, 1997 11 Songs. Portishead, Nick Ingman & Orchestra. All Mine. Half Day Closing. Mourning Air. Seven Months. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and . 15 May . ONE LOVE AUCTION . Recorded by Beth Gibbons and former Talk Talk bassist Paul Webb, the album features contributions from Gibbons fellow Portishead bandmate Adrian Utley. Remastered at Abbey Road and pressed on heavyweight vinyl. Portishead is the eponymous second studio album by English electronic band Portishead, released on 29 September 1997 by Go